Circle of Security Parenting Program
The Circle of Security ® Parenting™ Program helps parents reflect on your relationship with their child.
At times, as parents we feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us. So imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. This parenting program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
Why choose Circle of Security training?
- Focuses on the relationship you have with your children, and the emotional security they need.
- Supports parents / carers and children to manage their feelings.
- Acknowledges that parenting is hard.
- Provides a roadmap to support you in your parenting.
We're trained Circle of Security Professionals
Early Connections are trained Facilitators for the Circle of Security and work with parents and caregivers to help you:
- Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read emotional needs.
- Support your child’s ability to successfully manage their emotions.
- Enhance the development of your child’s self-esteem.
- Honour the innate wisdom and desire for your child to be secure.
How can Circle of Security help my child?
- Parents and carers can learn to look beyond the immediate behaviour and think about how to meet the relationship needs so children learn to handle difficult feelings in a safe and secure way.
- By strengthening the relationship between the child and parent.
- By supporting children to organise their feelings and reassuring them that it will be okay.
Our team runs highly successful groups with parents each term as well as individual sessions with parents where requested.