Our psychology services support:
- Down Syndrome
- Development delays
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Behavioural problems
- Learning difficulties
- Bullying or friendship issues
- Anger management
- Separation anxiety and fears
- Sibling Rivalry
How is the service funded?
- New families can access Psychology as part of your NDIS package.
- Enrolled families can continue to access services through their Helping Children with Autism, Better Start and Medicare HICAPS support.
- Families without NDIS funding – check with your local Early Intervention team to see if they offer the option to pay for private services. Contact your local office.
Meet the team
Early Connections Alliance psychologists have many years of experience working with children with disabilities and developmental delays.
You will find one of our friendly and supportive psychologists located at:
- Manning & Great Lakes (Taree and Tuncurry)
- Port Macquarie / Hastings (Wauchope and Lake Cathie)
- Nambucca Valley
- Coffs Coast
We look forward to helping your child with education, therapy and support.