Compliments and Complaints
Early Connections Alliance is committed to providing high quality care. Your feedback is important to us and helps shape our programs to meet the needs of all children with disabilities and developmental delays.
- We value your feedback – including complaints. We view complaints as an opportunity to improve our supports.
- Compliments can be made on the “We Welcome Your Feedback” form. We take all of the compliments to team meetings to share.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think we do well and where we can improve.
Download a Compliments and Complaints Form.
Client Rights & Responsibilities
These are many things you, the consumer, should expect from our service including:
- The right to considerate and respectful service provision at all times and under all circumstances from our team.
- The right to obtain from the team responsible for coordinating your service provision, complete and current information in terms and language you can easily understand.
- The right to determine what happens to you and your child.
Your Information it's private
When you access our services a family record is created. The information you give us helps us provide you with the most appropriate intervention and support for your child.
Download Your Information – It’s Private