Fees & Policies
Compliments and Complaints
Early Connections Alliance is committed to providing high quality care. Your feedback is important to us and helps shape our programs to meet the needs of all children with disabilities and developmental delays.
- We value your feedback – including complaints. We view complaints as an opportunity to improve our supports.
- Compliments can be made on the “We Welcome Your Feedback” form. We take all of the compliments to team meetings to share.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think we do well and where we can improve.
Client Rights & Responsibilities
These are many things you, the consumer, should expect from our service including:
- The right to considerate and respectful service provision at all times and under all circumstances from our team.
- The right to obtain from the team responsible for coordinating your service provision, complete and current information in terms and language you can easily understand.
- The right to determine what happens to you and your child.
Your Information it's private
When you access our services a family record is created. The information you give us helps us provide you with the most appropriate intervention and support for your child.
COFFS COAST POLICIES
Please find below links for families to download the Coffs Coast Policies. These are similar Alliance-wide but please contact your local office for variations.
Policies Early Connections Coffs Coast
- WHS Policy and Procedure-JAN18
- Risk Management Policy and Procedure-JAN18
- Quality Management-Quality Improvement Policy-DEC17
- Positive Guidance and Behaviour Management Policy-JAN18
- Interactions with Children Policy-DEC17
- Home Visit Policy and Procedure-JULY18
- Decision Making and Consent Policy-JAN18
- Complaints-Feedback FORM-JAN18
- Complaints Handling Policy and Procedure-AUG18
- Child Protection Policy and Procedure-NOV17
- Child Protection Policy and Procedure-Allegations against an employee-NOV17
- Cancellations Fee Charging and Collection Policy-JULY19
- Access to Confidential Information Policy-OCT19