Exciting and rewarding careers for Early Childhood Intervention Professionals
The Early Connections Alliance have a number of opportunities to join our wonderful highly experienced team.
Manning & Great Lakes Positions available February 2021.
Port Macquarie Hastings Positions available February 2021.
- – Psychologist – contact Manager Beth Todd to find out more
- – Speech Pathologist – – contact Manager Beth Todd for more information
- fantastic mentoring and learning opportunities from a transdisciplinary team of over 60
- a relaxed yet purpose driven lifestyle on the Mid North Coast, NSW
- positive impactful relationships with families and children with disabilities
- early childhood intervention best practice and ongoing professional development
- flexible family-friendly work arrangements and salary packaging with above Award Conditions
- requests for flexible hours/arrangements will be considered
About Early Connections
Early Connections Alliance is a network of not for profits working together to create a strong and connected Early Childhood Intervention Network on the Mid North Coast. All locations are Registered NDIS Providers working with a diverse range of children with a variety of needs and diagnoses.
Ongoing Expressions of Interest
We welcome ongoing expressions of interest for new team members at Taree, Tuncurry, Port Macquarie, Kempsey and Coffs Coast. When full and part time opportunities become available we will contact you.
- Psychology / Clinical Psychology
- Physiotherapist – with paediatric experience
- Occupational Therapist – with paediatric experience
- Speech Pathologist – with paediatric experience
- Relevant professional qualifications and peak body memberships
- Commitment to Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention
- Your own car and a current driver’s licence are a prerequisite for the position.
- A current Working with Children Check and Police Check.
About the region
The Mid North Coast comprises an area of 17,218 square kilometres, halfway between Sydney and Brisbane. It is currently made up of the following Local Government areas: Coffs Harbour, Bellingen, Kempsey, Port Macquarie – Hastings and the former Greater Taree LGA – now an amalgamated part of “MidCoast Council”. The region has a population of around 260,000 people. The largest centres are Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie and Manning & Great Lakes which includes Gloucester and Taree.