Thanks to our management committees who volunteer their time to contribute to the Alliance with knowledge, expertise, advice and leadership.
The Early Connections Alliance is a collaborative network of five not for profit organisations on the Mid-North Coast. We’ve delivered excellence in early childhood intervention for over 25 years.
We work together to create a strong and connected Early Childhood Intervention Network.
Each location is managed independently. The management committees are dedicated to the transparent, accountable and financial operations of Early Connections.
Please contact your closest Early Connections for information about joining a management committee near you. We welcome your support.
Registered Charity Early Connections – Coffs Coast Inc
- Chairperson – Ian Braine
- Vice Chairperson – Vickie Braine
- Secretary – Simone Snell
- Treasurer – seeking position
- Committee Member – Johanna Turner
- Committee Member – Jane Newland
- Committee Member – Anne Crane
Registered Charity Special Needs Support Group Inc.
Our AGM is held in September each year and our management committee meet monthly.
- Margaret Hammersley – Chair Person/President
- Sean O’Leary – Public Officer/Treasurer
- Shae Battle – Secretary
- Jo Downs – Committee Member
- Stacey Trickett – Committee Member
- Kylie Harris – Committee Member
Port Macquarie / Hastings
Registered Charity Hastings Early Intervention Program
Our management teams meet monthly and the Annual General Meeting is held each December.
The current Committee members are:
- Tiama Pride – President
- Kellie Kelleher – Vice President
- Allison White – Secretary
- Carly Kitching – Committee Member
- Blair Hancock – Committee Member
- Belinda Ware – Committee Member
- Pamela Moodie – Committee Member
Manning & Great Lakes
Our AGM is held in November each year and our management committee meets monthly.
- Michelle Richardson – President
- Jennifer Dornan – Vice President
- Neesha Young – Secretary
- Brian Alexander – Treasurer
- Kylie Parvin – Board Member & Public Officer
- Lorraine Bonnano – Board Member
- Jocelyn Duckett – Board Member
- Alunya Wilkinson – Board Member